In 2000, the historic, listed property was renovated in a construction period of more than 3 years and a new underground car park with direct access to the main house/castle was built. There are 10-12 parking spaces available here. In the underground car park there is an air-conditioned lounge with approx. 10 parking spaces, e.g. for the proper storage of vintage cars and a valuable vehicle fleet. The riding stable with adjoining rooms, two charming semi-detached houses next to the stables and the indoor riding arena were also newly built. The caretaker's house with garages, office and large flat was also renovated.
The lovingly renovated castle complex consists of the east and west wings with three separate, self-contained living areas and a large underground garage with air-conditioning lounge and ten parking spaces. The estate includes horse stables with eight boxes, paddock, paddocks and a large indoor riding arena. A semi-detached house as well as the caretaker's house and various outbuildings offer further living possibilities. The extensive, well-kept parkland with terraces, pond, pool and paddocks is surrounded by the historic castle wall. A renovated baroque chapel completes the elegant ensemble.
On the property there is a very well-maintained riding stable with 6 + 2 horse stalls (built in 2000), paddock, feed room, tack room with kitchenette and workshop. Adjacent to this are spacious paddocks inside and outside the castle wall. There is sufficient space for horse trailers, etc.
The indoor riding arena of solid wood construction with a riding area of 20 x 60 m (large tournament size) offers ideal training opportunities for equestrians; there is a large outdoor riding area/paddocks adjacent to the arena. The surrounding meadows and forests invite you to go horseback riding. By arrangement, a hunting lease adjacent to the property can be taken over (a well-equipped game room is available in the outbuildings).
A baroque chapel, built and consecrated in 1620 by Truchsess Heinrich von Waldburg, renovated in 1725, was completely refurbished in 2000 with altar, choir stalls, gallery, pulpit and vestry. The baroque altar by a well-known sculptor from Buchau is historically significant in the St. Anna Chapel.
The beautiful estate, a former aristocratic seat for centuries, was lavishly restored with great attention to detail, respect for history and taking into account all aspects of monument protection.
It is perfect for use as a family country estate with a high degree of privacy for people who love nature. The nearby Lake Constance, the Vorarlberg region and the Swiss Alps offer many possibilities.
In particular, the castle can also serve as a representative company headquarters, for conferences, incentives, in-house trade fairs and seminars with accommodation in guest rooms, guest houses and guest flats. Classical concerts, weddings, christenings etc. in the private baroque chapel and invitations in the castle and park are offered a highly elegant and festive setting.